Gloriana was formed in Wolverhampton in 1978 by a group of enthusiasts with an interest in the study and practice of early music and dance circa 1450 to 1700.
- Talks and demonstrations to societies and groups of all ages.
- Performances in historic houses and National Trust Properties.
- Period Detail at medieval banquets
- Tudor living history workshops to schools and colleges, following the National Curriculum guidelines.
- Themed Weddings
- Charity Gala's
When you visit us you will experience:
- Elizabethan Revels through dance, music and song.
- Musical instruments of the period.
- Wearing Tudor costumes and handling Tudor artefacts.
- Rich and poor Tudor lifestyles.
In 2012 we wrote to Her Majesty the Queen on the occasion of her Diamond Jubilee and were honoured with to receive a reply. Our letter and the reply we received can be seen below.